Enjoy Best Ayurveda Yoga Retreat / Ayurveda Course In India at Yoga Therapy Foundation
One of the reasons for the name and fame of Yoga Therapy Foundation in Rishikesh is due to its excellent retreat and the therapies offered. The treatments offered combines the benefits and all the best elements of yoga, meditation as well as naturopathy all-in-one. Learners get the perfect recluse for getting involved in the perfect rejuvenation experience in the art of Ayurvdea residing in the foot hills of the Himalyan Range in the sacred city of Rishikesh.
Yoga Therapy Foundationn Provides both Ayurveda Yoga Retreat and 300 hour yoga teacher training certificate in Ayurveda Course. Willing to explore the world's most ancient knowledge come Contact us now.
In our retreat you will get the best environment for learning the art of administering yoga therapy in a natural way combined with Ayurvedic treatments and medicines. Our retreat offers
- All types of extensive Ayurveda therapies to the visitors and guests arriving from all over the world.
- Special programs on yoga, meditation, and Ayurvedic treatments.
- Orientation classes for familiarizing guests and visitors in the essences of yoga and yoga therapies.
- Complete support system for learners and participants.
- Treatment and training offered by international standard faculties and therapists.
Why Choose our Retreat
Besides the above; our retreat also has an excellent team of highly proficient and professional support staff that takes care of all the requirements of the client. We also take care of all the necessary support services including boarding, lodging, and other special activities like the excursions, visits to places, interaction with grass root level people, and exploring the bounties of nature in the Himalayan Ranges and connected hills. In the retreat your experiences will be never less than perfect.
Serenity and Positive Life Style
Our retreat is the place where you will have the option to change into a highly positive lifestyle shelving the past wayward one. In our retreat you get –
- A great combination of top class amenities with the generosities of Ayurveda.
- A natural habitat with peaceful and tranquil environment providing you the most welcome departure from hectic and tiring modern life.
- A deep insight into the optimum yet healthy utilization of time.
Addressing the Time Related Issues
Most of the diseases people encounters are because of wrong utilization of time. Either it is improper utilization, or excessive utilization, or non-utilization time that adversely affects one’s physical and mental health. Our retreat addresses these problems with the following steps –
- Regular yoga and pranayama practices
- Administration of appropriate yoga and natural therapies
- Taking care of Ayurvedic nutrition
- Practical training, workshops, and seminars that is interactive.
Life in Retreat
In the retreat daily activities includes group formation in a way that the trainers are able to pay personal attention to each of the participants. Food is prepared from the components collected from the herbal garden and is 80% organic in nature and they conform to the anatomic requirements of the consumer. Diet chart is prepared by residential doctors and therapists and Ayurvedic cooking classes are also organized by us.We offer a variety of therapies and options to the participants in our retreat. All of them are designed to ensure your personal well being and healthy life. Try us and you will not be disappointed.